Vitalist – Online Get Things Done Software February 16, 2007Posted by Ced in Email, Feeds, Info, Online, Services.
Vitalist is a web app that was designed specifically for David Allen’s method of Getting Things Done (GTD).
“Vitalist is perfect for anyone needing to Get Things Done. Easily organize actions and projects online. From grocery lists to business projects, track it all with Vitalist.” [vitalist.com]
Free version features:
- Getting Things Done – Vitalist implements the inbox, actions, projects, and ticklers to compliment the “Getting Things Done” system.
- Web Access – No downloading necessary, use Vitalist right in your browser from any computer with internet access.
- Mobile Edition – Use Vitalist on your Palm, Windows Mobile, or Blackberry smart phone to stay productive on-the-go.
- Reccuring Actions – Save time by setting Vitalist to automatically repeat certain actions daily, weekly, or monthly.
- iCal & RSS Feeds – View your Vitalist actions right inside your favorite RSS reader or iCal supporting calendar.
- E-Mail & SMS Reminders – Set Vitalist to remind you of an actions or ticklers through e-mail, sms text messaging, or both.
If you don’t mind seeing online ads, and the above features are enough for you, then the free version would suit you well. If you need advanced features like SSL Encryption, File Attachments, Collaboration, and Calendar, you will need to upgrade to the Premium version (US$5 per month).
Just by looking at the free version features, I’d automatically say that this would be a great web app. And one of the most compelling reasons to try Vitalist is its support for the Palm OS.