Tweeto – Online Task Manager June 15, 2007Posted by Ced in .Subscribe, Info, Services.
Tweeto is a browser based task manager/todo list that allows you to quickly and easily plan your tasks so that you never forget the important things in both your personal and work life.
- Manage Tasks – Quickly and easily create a todo list with the simple tweeto interface.
- RSS Feeds – Tweeto provides RSS feeds of both your active tasks and recently completed tasks.
- Drag and Drop ordering – Quickly arrange your tasks into an ordered list with the drag and drop interface.
- Organize Tasks – Manage your todo list with the use of tags and/or color labels.
- Smart Tagging – Smart tagging allows tasks to be automatically tagged with your popular keywords saving you the time and effort of tagging every task.
- Work Offline – Using the technology that all the geeks refer to as “AJAX”, tweeto allows you to work disconnected from the internet once the page has loaded.
- Access Anywhere – Since tweeto is a web based application it means you can access your data from any web enabled machine or device anywhere on the planet.
- Cross Platform – Tweeto is browser based which means that it can run on any platform that has a browser.
- Printer Friendly Lists – Easily print out your task list in a printer friendly list format.
- Email Lists – Email the whole or filtered version of your task list to yourself,friends and colleagues – allowing you to quickly and easily share your tasks or give others things to do.
- Fully Degradable – We don’t believe in shutting people out, this is why tweeto is fully degradable.
- 100% Free
Possible uses for the service are: todo list, shopping list, wish lists, and call sheets.