BatchBook.com – Small Business Customer Relationship Manager October 16, 2008Posted by Ced in .Subscribe, Email, Info, Online, Services.
Tags: batchbook, business, contact, customer, management, manager, relationship, small
BatchBook.com is an online customer relationship manager (CRM) for small business owners. It is like an online contact management system that does more than just track basic info.
“There are a few online contact managers that provide a very nice, usable online address book, but most businesses need to track more than just basic contact information. They need to track additional information about their customers, suppliers, employees. For example, a hair stylist needs to know her client’s dye formula, an international travel company needs to know the languages spoken for all of their tour guides, and a daycare center needs to know who has permission to pick each child up. ” [BatchBook, on how it is different from other hosted contact management systems]
- An electronic address book for tracking both company and individual contact information
- BatchBox e-mail forwarding logs new communications and creates new contacts
- Custom fields (a.k.a. SuperTags) let you track and report your custom data
- Affiliations link contacts based on their relationships to each other (and you can define the relationships)
- A To-Do List that generates e-mail reminders and syncs with any system using the iCalendar format (Outlook, Google Calandar, i.e.)
- CSV or vCard imports allow for easy and fast account population
- Lists and Reports let you create custom lists, mailing labels, and reports
- Paid BatchBook accounts come with 2 free hours of customer on-boarding to help you get started
The free account (Baby Blue) is good for one (1) user, and has 1GB storage space, up to 200 contacts, 1 SuperTag, and SSL encryption. If you need more than that, paid accounts range from US$9.95 to $99.95 per month.